Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Me so sleepy

I just saw a commercial that was talking about the need for sleep research. That was all fine and good, until they brought up this reason:

"Even Tiger Woods said of his Stanford days that he didn't get enough sleep."

Are you kidding me? A college student not getting enough sleep? It must be something genetic! Or some other sleep disorder! I can't think of any circumstances that would prohibit an otherwise normal college student from getting enough sleep every night!

2 comments:

Lemonzest said...

thanks for sharing.

Christie said...

yeah but it's tiger woods... I mean TIGER WOODS!! at STANFORD! he, of all people, should be getting enough sleep! if he's not getting enough sleep I don't see how there's any hope for the rest of us. am I right? ... I mean Tiger Woods!! wow