Friday, February 15, 2008

Hole(s) in the Wall(s)

Sometimes the best restaurants go unnoticed. Low advertising expenditures. No franchise or name recognition. There are many reasons why these "hole in the wall" places fold and disappear. But often it's not because of the food.

My friends and I ate at a good little Asian spot the other day, if you're looking for something a little more authentic. It's called Fusion Asian Grill, located in the same complex as Dallas Roberts. Give it a shot if you're looking for something new, before it goes under as well.

In addition, my trusted colleague "bird on the lawn" tells of a great Mexican place as well. I haven't been here yet but I've heard from 2 or 3 people that it's worth exploring.

So get out there and try something new. After all, this may be a limited time offer...

1 comment:

MackAck said...

It was pretty delish, wasn't it?